Sunday, August 2, 2009

STATUS: Single

I am single and tomorrow marks my 21st year of singlehood. Yep, another NBSB here hun.

See, at first I wasn't bothered at all, couldn't care less that I am single and have remained single since birth. But as years passed by, it started to take a toll on me. Now I'm hell bothered, WHY THE HELL AM I STILL SINGLE???

My friends have been asking the same thing to me everytime we stumble upon that subject -my 'singleness'. I may not be a perfect 10 but I'm not a failure either when it comes to looks. I am fun, sweet and understanding (no self-bias here, promise!). So what's the problem then?, they would ask me. Well, how the hell would I know??????!

I have friends who are just like me, NBSBs. One, in my opinion, has a personality that's too strong, I think she might be scaring the guys away. The other one's obsessed with Barbie dolls and is such a softy, not that it's a bad thing...but yeah, it could be a factor aye? And um, another one in my opinion is HOT but, has remained single since her day 1 in this world. Like, what's the matter with you GUYS?!?!

Sadly, this issue has been depressing me for the past few months. I just graduated from uni a few months ago, and I've literally been a bum since then. And I tell you, it's not fun being a bum because you tend to worry about random things you earlier never bothered thinking about. Like say, in my situation, my singlehood.

There've been a number of guys who have shown interest in me but none went past the friendship zone. Recently, I've become really keen to meet people, maybe too keen that I scared some of my prospects away. HAHA. Bad move eh? But yeah, I hate to overthink and stress myself thinking bout this but I really just would like to know... WHERE THE HELL IS MY PRINCE CHARMING????

Some would tell me to just wait, and all those cliche stuff, the more you chase it the more it would elude you...and all that jazz.. but, hell isn't 21 years enough??? I don't wanna grow old alone? It's nice to feel special and loved by someone. So please, prince charming...end my misery and step into my life NOW.




2 comments:

  1. dont lose hope sis, may namit ako dati na NBSB and im surprised kasi attractive naman sya. ang problema lang siguro is dahil mataray siya and intimidating tingnan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just saw this now. Thanks for subscribing, my blog went momentarily dead...haha. But I'm now starting to get back at it.

    Thanks for the little message :)

    ReplyDelete