Thursday, March 3, 2011

People with No Faces

Do you ever have that episode in your life when you're trying to get over something (someone) and continuously trying to find a way to successfully do it? And then you fail. You frickin' relapse. GRR.

I've broken up with guys before and while of course it is indeed a struggle getting over someone you've been with for such a long time...what's important is, that 'one day' you've been waiting for will eventually come.

That one day when you suddenly stop thinking about him. That one day when you stop associating almost everything to him, or how things were before between him and you, and just anything to do with him. Sometimes even though it has nothing to do with the person, our brain still intricately finds a way to associate him to something we randomly saw or heard. And it's so frickin' annoying. RIGHT?

Anyway, the whole binge eating thing when depressed doesn't really work for me because well, I do binge eat even when I'm not feeling down. So yeah, that won't really work for me. Usually, when I'm not feeling good..I go binge shopping. But then again that requires a bit of money soo yeah, none of that for now.

Gah, heartbroken. That's all I am right now. And not having a support network, well..my usual support network from home isn't here with me, so I'm pretty much effed.

Also, I'm really just drunk. So, wtf? Bow. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment